On Fri, July 20, 2007 3:07 am, Alexey Zakhlestin wrote:
> On 7/20/07, Stanislav Malyshev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I think on Windows you can do something with the registry per-dir
>> too.
>> On unix there's no registry though. Maybe we need some generic
>> solution
>> to this (like for FastCGI users)? Anybody has good ideas?
>
> FastCGI users already can have their own php.ini for every application

Perhaps the OP just needs a link to a good HowTo FastCGI reference...

http://www.fastcgi.com/docs/faq.html#PHP

It would be nice if it were a bit more specific about the CLI install
hack...

Or if PHP out of the box compiled --with-fastcgi as a different binary
name so there was no hack... :-v

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?