OO. And anyway, are we struggling to find excuses here? Can we in no way
ever at least try to be consistent in anything we do? That JS argument is an

How "consistent" had acquired a meaning of "doing it my way"? There's nothing inconsistent in the name "namespace" and it is very consistent with what people understand - I quoted wiki on that. I'm still waiting for that non-"C++ does it with braces" argument btw.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]