On Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 06:35:50PM GMT, Alexey Zakhlestin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
said the following:

> That's how textdrive/joyent do this and they are more than happy with
> this approach.

 Oh really?  Read the section on Joyent/Textdrive here:

  http://suso.suso.org/xulu/Web_hosting_providers_with_poor_security

 Now do you have confidence in their security practices?

 Suso is secure with the exception of some of the more obscure flaws in
safe mode. You can't read other people's files.   I try not to don't
rely on security by obscurity.  I want to be able to sleep at night.

--
Mark S. Krenz
IT Director