And I already do that within my code without namespaces.

You can also do anything in code without classes, so what? With classes it works better, and with namespaces it is yet better.

Yes, but the main push for namespaces is to solve the problem of
colliding names.

You can not solve this problem in a way you present it. It's just contradictory. The main push for namespaces is to help solving it in the right way - by avoiding single-space problem.

And as I said before, I'm not for or against namespaces. I still stand
by the phrase that they are sugar. obviously, given the lengths of

Well, OK, so that's your opinion. I disagree with it.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]