On Sun, Dec 23, 2007 at 02:40:02PM +0100, Christian Seiler wrote:

> I now updated the patch so that this problem is addressed. You will find
> it here:
>
> http://www.christian-seiler.de/temp/closures-php-5-3-v2.patch

A few minor items from a quick read-through of the patch:

1.  There appear to be some spurious whitespace insertions in this
    version of the patch.

2.  The terms "lamba" and "anonymous function" are being used
    interchangeably.  If we're going to introduce new terminology, it
    would be good to pick one name and use it consistently.  I don't
    have a preference for which one is ultimately chosen.

    The term "lexical" could also be considered a competing term as
    its used in part of the patch.

3.  The "is_anonymous" flags could be zend_bool values instead of bare
    integers, although that breaks the precedent started by some
    related flags (such as "is_method").

4.  This part of the zend_vm_def.h diff looks wrong (a stray "f"):

        -/*
        +f/*

Looks great overall!

--