Pierre schrieb:
Sorry, but I don't understand you. Why is there no need of error
handling?

I meant in user land, like adding tests and raising exception or an error.

I think there is a misunderstanding here: testing and raising exceptions is not error handling to me. This is checking conditions.

Error handling is to catch the exception (or error) and take measures so that your program can continue to work.

Regards,

Stefan

--
 >e-novative> - We make IT work for you.

 e-novative GmbH - HR: Amtsgericht München HRB 139407
 Sitz: Wolfratshausen - GF: Dipl. Inform. Stefan Priebsch

 http://www.e-novative.de - GnuPG Key: 0x7DB67F7F