On Jan 11, 2008 7:24 PM, Johannes Schlüter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But well in my results I have a problem: For Rasmus's vote I've counted
> a -1 while "as such this syntax is appropriate I think" has to be
> counted as +1.

There is more than that. It is too early to close the poll. I is not
correct to kick out phpdoc from the poll. And I have some doubts to
count as zero the users vote.

If we need a poll/interface, why not use the one from PEAR? It should
be easy to interface it with the cvs accounts and let vote the right
groups of persons. I'm however in favour to give a voice to our users.
They are the ones using our softwares...

Cheers,
--
Pierre
http://blog.thepimp.net | http://www.libgd.org