OK everyone's back from holidays and vacations :)

Unless there are any serious objections we'll commit the GC patch on Monday to
both HEAD and PHP_5_3 to get a wider network of testers.
If anything looks fishy and/or people's benchmarks raise concerns we can back
it out of PHP_5_3 (or tweak) if/when needed.

Andi