On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 11:48 PM, Rasmus Lerdorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  The money goes directly to the students.  PHP as a project does not take
>  any money.
>  Technically we could, but we haven chosen in the past not to.

    Gotcha'.  Thanks for clearing that up, fellas.

    Good to know about the Wiki, too, Phillip.  I actually saw an
email come in this morning with the wiki.php.net domain as the
subject.  Maybe I'd been missing a lot of the discussion somehow, I
didn't know that it was still moving forward.

    Thanks again, to both of you.

--
</Dan>

Daniel P. Brown
Senior Unix Geek
<? while(1) { $me = $mind--; sleep(86400); } ?>