Hi Brian,

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 5:35 PM, Brian Moon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Pierre Joye wrote:
>>
>>  - smnp
>>  nice ext, any ISP out there willing to help? I can help for the windows
>> support
>
> Hmm, we use this.  Is it broken for 5.3 or something?  What do we need to do
> to keep this alive?

It is not maintained, no one develops or maintains it. I successfully
build it on windows using the latest snmp libs, however it would be
much better if there was actually a maintainer. I sadly can't take
care of it alone and it does not make sense to keep a non maintained
extension in php. As snmp is not the most popular extension, I do
understand that it is really helpful to have good snmp support with
php. That's why I made a call for volunteers instead of putting it in
the "to be moved out" category.

Do you feel like you can give it some love?

Cheers,
--
Pierre

http://blog.thepimp.net | http://www.libgd.org