Hi!

is this in any way related to the parameter parsing API change that caused the BC break in array_merge() back in PHP 5.0? If so then I would

I don't really remember about array_merge in detail, but this change shouldn't (I know, famous last words :) create any BC break unless you rely on weird stuff like array-to-string implicit conversion (which you really really shouldn't touch with a ten foot pole anyway).

Unfortunately, here we in general can do only as good as unit tests do, so if anyone knows places where it might hurt, you may want to pay extra attention there.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]