Hello Stanislav,

> Hi!

>> so do we even want the toString() method?

> IMHO we should drop toString from Closure.

Sam here. It makes no sense anyway. This mail thread just proved that.

>>> Maybe it could return some relevant information for exporting the
>>> closure across
>>> data
>>
>> not a huge biggy to me.

> I don't think Closure can be meaningfully exported. Can we prohibit it?

We could add a special case that disallows it.

>> I guess this is a draw back from the OO approach (rather than the
>> original resource approach), but solvable?

> I think we can make working clone there - just copy all data, etc.

Yep, it should be possible. On the other hand, we probably would like to
change the bound variables then which brings us to having to support
properties. Hey, didn't we just disable that?

Best regards,
 Marcus