Hi!

Can't we change zend_std_get_method() to return a zend_internal_function
struct in case of a closure on a property? The only thing that needs to

That means that:
1. We can't have properties named same as functions anymore
2. We'd have to check properties every time method name was not found
3. __call will be broken - now should we check properties or go to __call when method is not defined? 4. zend_std_get_method should be calling __get too, in case this property is not a direct property!

I don't think it's going to work out. Using __invoke is much easier.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]