Vesselin Kenashkov wrote:
> I'm -1 for "removing constants and functions from the namespaces". As I
> wrote already in another thread, is it possible to have a fatal error thrown
> when the engine detects an ambiguity situation? Are there any logical (i
> mean from OOP point of view) or internals (performance and so on) problems
> with this solution? In my opinion is better than dropping funcs & consts.

Hi,

There are problems with the internal implementation.  For instance,
constants do not store the line number on which they were created, and
are not actually registered as existing until runtime, so conflict
checks would happen at runtime.  This would mean your application could
work perfectly until a rarely executed branch of code is accessed and
boom, fatal error.

Greg