Hello all,

  Greg was so kind to give me part of his awesome upcoming Pyrus code. He
actually has it running with both ':::' and '\' as namespace separators.
So I thought I'd help out a tiny tiny bit by giving you all the choice of
having a look at actual working code:

http://php.net/~helly/triplecolon.html
http://php.net/~helly/triplecolon-colored.html
http://php.net/~helly/backslash-colored.html
http://php.net/~helly/backslash.html

marcus

Saturday, October 18, 2008, 11:03:50 PM, you wrote:

> Hello William,

> Friday, October 17, 2008, 7:57:53 PM, you wrote:

>> Marcel Esser wrote:
>>> Using ::: as a namespace seperator would be great.

>> A general rule of telephony dialing and other data input, three of
>> the same character will too often be entered or recognized as two
>> or four characters due to user or mechanical error.  That's why
>> when you see mnemonic phone numbers they rarely repeat three
>> digits in the middle (three 0's at the end for example aren't
>> subject to the excess fourth repetition problem).

> This is the major flaw with that solution. Personally I just looked at
> working code that had (:::) and (\) which is the second option I also
> mentioned already long ago. And (:::) can be read very easy. The visual
> difference to (::) is big enough. However it is too easy to either type
> two or four. Thus the backslash (the only other conflict free) character
> is probably the better option - even though no one has done something
> like that. Btw, it pretty much suggests thatyou use the same structure
> for your directories and files. Which you'd do inside __autoload() most
> likely anyway.

> Best regards,
>  Marcus

Best regards,