As I said, I talked to Dmitry today and he was OK with it.
I do think there's also a good chance to make progress with Greg.

I suggest to give it a couple of more days. In any case, as I said, the
real issues that are being discussed are mostly marginal and I think a
broader alpha/beta when the time comes will help get the necessary
feedback from people who really play around with it and/or bring up
other issues.

Andi