On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Krister Karlström wrote:

> run the same sample script with PHP 5.2.6 configured with --disable-all
> --enable-debug --with-mssql on the Ubuntu Hardy machine. I did exactly the
> same things on both the Slackware server and the Ubuntu, the output and
> expected result was though different:
>
> Here's PHP:s output on Ubnuntu Hardy 8.0.4 with PHP 5.2.6:

[snip]

> It reports 10 memory leaks..? I'm also gonna run this though valgrind, need to
> install it on this machine first...

If you do, please export the following environment variable before you
run it with valgrind:

export USE_ZEND_ALLOC=0

that disables the zend memory manager, which means valgrind can see much
better what might go wrong. If it doesn't show anything then, switch it
back to "1" and try again.

regards,
Derick