I'm with Keryx. Although I work as a subcontractor for our main company, I
still have to teach some novice PHP programmers what this whole OOP paradigm
is all about, and making them go furter from the third solution that is C++
like, is a pain in the back. I'm in for readable/maintainable code.

Josh, anyway, Steph did a great job with EVERY developer, asking each and
every one why they've chosen. I thinks this thread is almost over now. The
results of the poll should be cristal-clear ...