Hi!

Aye. No more wikis or branches. The way 5.2 releases have been done has worked just fine 11 times. No need to reinvent the wheel here.

Actually, it didn't work just fine, it was quite painful (each time one wants to fix the bug one needs to see if we are in freeze or not and then not forget to merge it after freeze is over, and RM can't really keep track of the stuff because he doesn't know how many patches people withheld because of the freeze). The fact that we learned to put up with that does not mean it can't be improved.

P.S. for your enjoyment: http://despair.com/tradition.html
s...@zend.com   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: s...@zend.com