Pierre Joye wrote:
2009/12/7 Ilia Alshanetsky <i...@prohost.org>:
On 2009-12-07, at 10:10 AM, Pierre Joye wrote:

hi,

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Larry Adams <larryjad...@comcast.net> wrote:

What's the status of the SNMP fixes?  I see that SNMP is still not in the
5.3.x code.
Don't hijack threads with off topic questions, thanks (and use text email :).

Eh? How is his question off topic? As far as fixes this could be what he is
referring to

Because it has nothing to do with PHP releases or ext/snmp directly
but the snmp library on Windows for PHP 5.3 and later. We don't use
because the latest smnp releases do not work on Windows.

Cheers,

They do work. However, Pierre and I have to close the loop on a few things related to VC9. I'll re-engage. Pierre is very busy I know. We all are.

Regards,

Larry Adams
aka TheWitness at cacti dot net