hi,

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 6:22 PM, Rasmus Lerdorf <ras...@lerdorf.com> wrote:
> Ah, Jani went a little crazy today in his typical style to force a
> decision.  The real decision is not whether to have a version 5.4 or
> not

It is really annoying that no matter who says it, Jani keeps doing
whatever he wants. That's not good for the development process and
that will certainly not help new contributors to get attracted by PHP.

Can we now revert the new OB API commit in 5.3 and kill this 5.4
branch as requested so many times already? So we can actually do what
you suggested yesterday, define what's the next steps and todos, which
release it will be and what it has to contain. That should hopefully
help to get a good roadmap without a deluge of new features without
any kind of discussions.

Cheers,
--
Pierre