hi,

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 7:13 PM, Rasmus Lerdorf <ras...@lerdorf.com> wrote:

>> - get rid of Jani's play branch
>
> I don't think Jani has messed up anything in that branch yet, so that
> could be the new trunk.  It's just cloned from 5.3 exactly like you are
> proposing.

Not exactly, there are commits done in 5.3 since the creation of this
branch. I would suggest to simply kill it, create trunk from PHP_5_3
and then Jani can merge the OB API patch again.

> Cool, theoretically I have plenty of time right now as well, although in
> practice that doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm in favour of David as we need fresh blood, he has no history or
conflict, very neutral on all aspects and has a very good tech
knowledge of the core as well as many extensions. He has also time to
fully assume this role. And Lukas as co-lead, for the reasons he
explained in his reply.

Cheers,
--
Pierre