Hello,

I've just created trunk for 5.3 again. I've set the version to
5.3.99-dev as to explicitly not decide on whether there will be 5.4 or
6.0 next.

New features should go to trunk; but anything other then trivial
additions should require an RFC and discussion. I think Antony has the
FPM RFC ready to show what sort of stuff would be useful to have. I'll
let Antony start a thread to discuss it (although I doubt there needs to
be a lot of discussion for it).

I think Ilia mentioned that he wanted to do one more normal 5.2 release,
after which it will be "security fix only". So for now my suggestion
would be:

- new features to to trunk
- bug fixes go to 5.2 and 5.3.

Let's see what cool stuff we can come up with for the next version!

with kind regards,
Derick
--
http://derickrethans.nl | http://xdebug.org