Low karma here, too, but for what it's worth I'm for option 2.

(I can never remember what's case sensitive and what's not, so I always write
code that would work either way anyway!)

Cheers!

Mike
 --
Mike Ford,
Electronic Information Developer, Libraries and Learning Innovation,

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
http://disclaimer.leedsmet.ac.uk/email.htm