Hannes Magnusson wrote:
2. Make function/method names case-sensitive, per Stan's e-mail. Pros:
fixes problem; brings PHP into line with most other languages; extra
consistency with variables; possible performance improvement. Cons: BC
break from current documented behaviour.

There is no way this can happen. It will break massive amount of code
and will cause major headaches for people using __call().

-Hannes

Can you give an example of *consistent* code where this evolution would cause __call() not to function properly ? I'm afraid I can't think of any...

Steven