The point is that it would be there for people to use, with as little
effort as possible, which would be changing 1 byte inside the INI
file. The issues APC is having with certain code is not specific to
APC, and does happen with other open source caches. Perhaps we need to
examine the validity of that code, or simply not cache the code that's
affected.