Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:
The test was done on Windows... I never said it was IIS only, it is however
win32 only.
Sorry - Most people using it will no have bought win64 yet was the point and the
test was done on win32 as far as I can tell. Anyway Pierre keeps saying that 64 bit is slower anyway ;)

All extensions can be disabled by the user compiling the code...
On Linux that is fine, but on Windows? We keep having this debate on what is compiled into windows builds and what is optional and that is the point here. Although the increase in third party sites providing more flexible windows builds is probably the way ahead.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL