Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:
On windows it is even easier, just don't load the dll file, most
extensions other then PCRE (?) are compiled as modules anyway... APC
would be no different, and I would go as far as saying that on Win32
Wincache is probably a better choice.

As long as these are added as loadable extensions then that is not a problem. The windows builds do bundle some things RATHER than adding everything as extensions, and it is that which I am probably flagging up. So as long as I can pick and choise which extensions are shipped with a windows build I'm happy. If it IS an extension that can be left out, then it should not be enabled by default anyway?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL