On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Tyler Lawson <ty...@n49.com> wrote:
> In short, I don't want to see "error_reporting(E_NONE | E_ERROR);" in
> anybody's PHP code.  Even if it is harmless.

What I don't want to see is "E_NONE" as a string [1].

Also people, why does every little detail like a goddamn constant
potentially adding clarity to newcomers has to turn into a huge debate
(lately?)?

Can't we just agree that it won't hurt anyone and add it already?

Cheers

[1] search for error_reporting\('E_\w+'\) on google codesearch, if I
put the link my mail is rejected as spam..