On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 3:08 PM, Pierre Joye <pierre....@gmail.com> wrote:

> doing something badly designed only because we can do it is a very bad
> idea.

you didn't said that this patch is badly designed, you just said, that with
putting some other ideas together we could come up with a more better
solution.
if you think that this is a bad idea, then feel free to point out the errors
out, but I think we shouldn't halt this proposal and wait for the better one
to write itself...
could you tell me that when will you, or somebody else have time to look
into the current situation, and start working on your proposal (eg. complete
rewamp on the current input handling/superglobals population)?
the PHP6 or the php.net redesign showed us that not always the
all-or-nothing is the best approach for doing things.

Tyrael