Am 11.05.2011 10:11, schrieb dukeofgaming:
Eh, well, in a weird and complex way I'd guess =P.
I am saying that using interfaces in situations where you need more than key => value annotations or state (is that correct?) are of similar complexity and already available.

Also, and if I'm not mistaken, PHP has already taken from Java's example
with exceptions and the interfaces you love =P.
Don't get me wrong. I don't love interfaces, I find them useful in very specific situations, especially when code needs to be reusable as in a library or framework. With 800 classes in my main project I am using 10 interfaces. Almost always in a Describing/Metadata-way.