guilhermebla...@gmail.com wrote:
With Doctrine Annotations:http://pastie.org/1885284
With my proposal:http://pastie.org/1885294
Without Annotations:http://pastie.org/1885252

Is that still simple?
But exactly what is wrong with the first one. It does not require getting a book out to work out what it means, and can easily be read by anybody who has been programming for a while.

All I want is that you stop giving stupid arguments to be against the
patch instead of giving*real*  relevant arguments.
Give practical examples of why we HAVE to change from what is currently working for many people already today? Why this is not simply being accepted is simply becuase we are already doing the same thing happily other ways ....

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL