This is (as far as I remember) my first mail on this list and I don't really know, how the voting process works. I guess its free4all, so ...

Am 31.05.2011 20:42, schrieb Brian Moon:

I would prefer (as Rasmus pointed out) not to start a long discussion
about it. Primarily I would be curious if anyone on the lists (from the
RFC wiki page) below would like to change your vote or if you are not
listed below and would like to be counted, that would be great too.

+1