Hi!

On 8/30/11 9:13 PM, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:
Why is your tests/func/005a.phpt failing? That seems to pass
consistently for most people.

tests/lang/045.phpt is the one that fails for everyone because we don't
re-apply the timeout for a registered shutdown function. We should
either fix that or mark it as an XFAIL.

Both of these are related to timeouts/shutdown functions and seem not to work on my machine for some reason. May be related to Zend Signals patch.

The two openbasedir tests were broken by these commits:

Openbasedir tests fail because of a bug in opendir implementation which doesn't allow to unlink symlink that is by itself OK but points to prohibited file. I've XFAILed one tests and removed unlink from another, since cleanup removes the link anyway. unlink() bug still needs to be fixed.

ext/date/tests/bug33532.phpt doesn't fail for me. LOCALE differences?
What is your diff on that one?

strftime() on Mac seems to ignore timezone arguments in struct tm for some reason and uses environment TZ instead. Not sure how to address that.

I'm not sure how we should attack it, but I think with a little bit of
discussion on each failing test we can plow through these pretty quickly.

I'm most bothered by many mysql and mbstring failures. Also libxml seems to be something broken in recent changes.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/