Hi!

On 8/30/11 10:55 PM, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:
I am down to 34 test failures compiling against mysqlnd instead of libmysql

http://codepad.org/ZV8imUuc

I did have to set MYSQL_TEST_SOCKET=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock in my
environment though. It was defaulting to /tmp/mysql.sock

I'm looking into htmlentities() test. Something weird is going on there - first of all, I don't understand what passing charset '' is supposed to mean. Secondly, I don't see which code is supposed to generate the expected numeric entities - for me, it just ignores the characters. Third, apparently htmlentities() has tons of flags which aren't documented anywhere.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/