Hi!

On 8/30/11 10:23 PM, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:
Which means, since we can't touch the environment in php_date.c code, we
have to set TZ env variable for the test to pass, and strftime for Mac
is dependent on TZ env and we can't do a thing about it as it seems.

Right, so this is an XFAIL test on the Mac I guess, although I don't
think we have any way to indicate a platform-specific XFAIL. So maybe
add a Mac check and make it a SKIP on the Mac.

I think I can just set the TZ for this test. It seems to be testing another things...
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/