I forget to reply-all to the list :/

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Stas Malyshev <smalys...@sugarcrm.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On 9/12/11 3:14 AM, Ferenc Kovacs wrote:
>>
>> you should pass both -n and -c as the make test pass those to the
>> run-tests.php AFAIK, see:
>
> That's not what I see happening.
>
>> as I mentioned above, you should have the -n -c arguments, if you
>> don't then this can cause the differencies.
>
> That's not what I see run-tests is doing.
>
>> what do you mean by "my php.ini"? for the test runs you shouldn't use
>> any external php.ini, as it can cause differences between the test
>> results.
>>

> Maybe it shouldn't, but that's what happens. It doesn't use neither -c nor
> -n option.

before we continue further with debugging, could someone else verify
my reasoning, or repeat the those test steps?
I'm pretty sure that the make test/run-test.php should run the tests
without any external php.inis except the tmp-php.ini (passing -n -c
tmp-php.ini).
it is a possibility that Stas somehow borked up his environment, but
as the gcov machine also generated the same output (at least for those
session tests) I would like to know that what causes this different
behavior for Stas and me, and which is the correct.
thanks.

--
Ferenc Kovács
@Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu