Hi!

On 9/13/11 7:49 AM, Ferenc Kovacs wrote:
Stas, I still don't know why do have a custom php.ini, and why is it used.
The make test should create tmp-php.ini for you (and copy your

Everybody has custom php.ini, what do you mean "why"? Nobody uses just defaults. It is used because -n -c is not passed when you run run-tests.

additional ini files there if you passed --with-config-file-scan-dir
for the build) and pass -n -c tmp-php.ini as an argument to the
invidual tests.

That is not what I see happening. I've already sent you the actual command line, there's no -n and -c there.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/