On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 5:05 PM, Hannes Magnusson
<hannes.magnus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wait wait wait. Thats the point here?
> __COMPILER_HALT_OFFSET__ already tells you where the data starts.
__COMPILER_HALT_OFFSET__ tells you the offset if you are running the
file. It is only available in the file that does the actual
__halt_compiler(); statement. When using the Tokenizer (this is what
this is about; this is *not* about PHP's own lexing/parsing behavior)
you don't have that constant available.

Though, again, I don't think the second patch is strictly necessary.
I'd be happy without, if it creates too many problems / is not
intuitive.

Nikita