Lester,

I think he was referring to something like the MySQL/bcmath/etc
extension where it ships in core, but is disabled by default (requires
a compile-time option).

I think what you interpreted it as is basically just what PECL is for
and how it works?  Considering that it would basically be just `pecl
install PSRClassLoader`?  And at that point there's no reason for
anything in the core (even reserving a namespace).  That's how other
extensions (even popular ones like apc) work now...

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean...?

Anthony