On 07/11/11 14:41, David Coallier wrote:
Hey everyone,
Hi David,

After lengthy discussions and various opinion, we believe this issue
has been discussed at length and the PSR-0 has had this standard
effective for the past 1.5 year.

The SplClassLoader RFC has moved to "voting" stage. Please cast your
votes at https://wiki.php.net/rfc/splclassloader/vote

Thank you very much for all the interest showed so far,
I'm very interesting by SplClassLoader but the RFC is not consistent. You give an example that actually does not follow the proposed implementation (e.g. the registerNamespace() and registerPrefix() methods are not present in the proposed implementation).

I have a solution in Hoa (a set of libraries, please, see my signature) for supporting multiple paths per namespace. How can I contribute knowing that Hoa's implement follows the RFC (since it's beginning).

Best regards.

--
Ivan Enderlin
Developer of Hoa

PhD. student at LIFC/DISC (Vesontio) and INRIA (Cassis)
http://lifc.univ-fcomte.fr/ and http://www.inria.fr/

Member of HTML and WebApps Working Group of W3C
http://w3.org/