So you say that you don't have the time to answer my questions?
Given the fact that this is an open source project I think it is pretty
reasonable to know that where is the development happening.
I will refrain from replying to your personal comments, they have nothing
to do with the topic brought up here, I would be happy if you could also do
the same.

To summarize, I just find it weird what you did here, not informing the
team that you are "freezing" the code in svn, that you move the development
from svn.php.net, and when asked to what is happening, and what is the
plan, you simply won't answer those questions.

I think that those changes can be seen as the development of peclweb isn't
part of the php.net project anymore:
- it is developed outside of the php infrastructure
- it has it's own ACL, where the former contributors have no commit access
- the changes aren't peer reviewed(sent to the mailing list) anymore.
etc.

I don't mind those changes if peclweb is your personal project, but I was
in the belief that it is part of the php project.

ps: cross-posting to internals, as I think this issue needs more visibility.