On 12/07/2011 05:45 AM, Pierre Joye wrote:
again, it was told, many times.

Hi Pierre,

Searching (via Thunderbird's not so excellent search) didn't
immediately give any obvious hits (in your many emails!)  Maybe that
was at the bottom of some other message?  So, with genuine respect, do
you mind reposting some info about the plans & status?

Thanks

Chris