Hi Stats,

I would like to commit session adaption patch to 5.4, since it
does not change current session module behavior by default
and affected application can be protected by changing php.ini
setting. As you already know, it requires structure changes and
it would be binary incompatible if  add it later.

If there is no objections, I'll commit it to both trunk and 5.4.

For PHP 5.3, we can modify patch so that it does not require
module structure changes, but I don't have spare time to do that
now. PHP 5.3 users may user land (user script base) solution still.

Regards,

--
Yasuo Ohgaki
yohg...@ohgaki.net