Hi Stats,

Ok, I'll hold committing to 5.4, but commit it only to trunk.

Any comments form anyone? for committing to trunk?
Patch details and user land counter measure are in RFC.

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/strict_sessions

BTW, if we hold this patch, I think we should write patch that does
not touch PS module structure for PHP 5.4, too. In this case, users
cannot distinguish whether PS module is adoptive or not.

Regards,

--
Yasuo Ohgaki
yohg...@ohgaki.net