Hi!

Hi Stats,

Ok, I'll hold committing to 5.4, but commit it only to trunk.

Any comments form anyone? for committing to trunk?
Patch details and user land counter measure are in RFC.

Re-reading the discussion, I see that the question of why we need separate validator handler is still unresolved. I think we were left with this:

In this case, users cannot distinguish whether PS module is adoptive or not.

But this can be solved by documentation, unless you mean "users in the code" - but then I don't see how having new handler would help as PHP code can not really check for this handler, can it? So the question why we need such handler is still open. However if we would have binary compatible patch it probably would be ok for 5.4.1.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/