Hello,

With some frequency, I find bugs which are not "bogus", so much as they are reported based on a misunderstanding. Usually this happens for documentation problems, where someone has misunderstood what the documentation says, or hasn't read the documentation thoroughly enough.

I'd like to propose simply changing the term "bogus" to "not-bug". This would more politely and clearly indicate the nature of the way the bug is being closed, in addition to the comment that one ordinarily leaves.

Those I've spoken to in php.doc agree. Any objections?

Thank you,
Justin Martin