On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 12:11 AM, Justin Martin <frozenf...@php.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> With some frequency, I find bugs which are not "bogus", so much as they
> are reported based on a misunderstanding. Usually this happens for
> documentation problems, where someone has misunderstood what the
> documentation says, or hasn't read the documentation thoroughly enough.
>
> I'd like to propose simply changing the term "bogus" to "not-bug". This
> would more politely and clearly indicate the nature of the way the bug is
> being closed, in addition to the comment that one ordinarily leaves.
>
> Those I've spoken to in php.doc agree. Any objections?
>
> Thank you,
> Justin Martin

+1 on this.
some other alternatives which was proposed in the past:
- Not a bug, proposed by Philip and others
- NFF/No Fault Found, proposed by RQuadling

honorable mentions:
- pebkac, doofus, and 'not our problem' from yawk
- SEP (Someone else's problem) from cjones

--
Ferenc Kovács
@Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu