Hi!

> 1. Find FLI vulnerable application.
> 2. Find a way to inject $_SESSION
> 3. Use session file to execute arbitrary PHP code.

So, you assume you have broken application with no security AND it
allows you to inject arbitrary data in the session (which probably means
broken authorization too) and then somehow it's PHP vulnerability? I'm
sorry but this does not make too much sense to me. If you have an
application that allows to execute arbitrary code on external request,
this app has no security. How it is a vulnerability in PHP?
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/