I do agree with a lot of what was being said. But what can you do?
These are mostly quirks of the language. You learn to live with them.
I don't make excuses for it. It is what it is.

The only thing that infuriates me is the ternary operator being left
associative. I want that fixed - screw bc on that one! I have been
programming for 10 years and that one still confuses me! Most people
just add parentheses to "fix" the problem. I wish someone would write
an RFC to change this to right associative like every other language!
*hint hint*

Luke Scott